Call for Papers
We especially welcome papers that address (but are not necessarily limited to) the following topics:
- The historic city from 2D to virtual and augmented reality;
- Cities as virtual museums;
- Cities, tourism and digital heritage;
- Digital Heritage: methodological and epistemological challenges;
- The contemporary city and digital citizenship.
Abstracts: Paper title, abstract (maximum 350 words), 5 keywords, author(s), affiliation (s).
Length: 350 words
Language of submission: English
Abstracts Submission limit: only 1 paper submission per author
Deadline extended to July 15, 2016
Notification of acceptance: July 31, 2016
Submission link: email@example.com
Publication: Guidelines for publication will be provided at the end of October.